Queensland Airports Limited is a 100% Australian owned, Queensland-based entity, with the principal shareholders being:
- QAL is part-owned by The Infrastructure Fund (TIF). Gardior is the trustee of The Infrastructure Fund (TIF) and holds the assets of the fund on behalf of TIF investors. Gardior has appointed Hastings to manage the portfolio of assets on its behalf.
- Perron Investments Pty Ltd.
- QAL Investments No. 2 Pty Ltd as trustee for QAL Investments Trust
- STC Funds Nominee as trustee for the Project Cricket State Super Unit Trust
- State Street Australia Ltd as custodian for Sunsuper Superannuation Fund
- Allan Moss
- Lipno Investments Pty Ltd